It's just me

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sunny Sunday

It's just me, again! It's a gloriously sunny Sunday! Since we haven't seen much of the sun lately, it was great to see it today! Uplifting to the spirit!

I haven't been here for awhile. No excuses, really, just tired most of the time. Lacking energy and have to get up and go! I'd also thought I was here by myself in bloggerland, until a nice lady by the name of Annie showed me otherwise! So, here I am again...ready to forge ahead.

It was my day off today so I used it to do nothing but relax and read. Also enjoyed a long, hot, bubblebath....what luxery! It was awesome!

I took my daughter to work with me on Nov. 3rd. It was National Take Your Kid's to Work Day, and she wanted to go to work with me. Well, she liked it so much that she filled out a job application and was hired the next day! She is thrilled as she wants to save up for her own computer. You go, girl!

Diet - wise, I've been letting the stress of our teenage son problems get the better of me. I've got to stop using that as a crutch and smarten up a bit...no, a lot! I must get back to BCB and find other resources to help me along. If anyone out there knows of any...please fill me in!

Here's the sad food journal for today:

Breakfast:
2 cups of coffee - 0

Lunch:
Weiner - 5
WW bread - 0.5
cheese - 2

Snacks:
Peanut butter cup - ? (I'd guess 4 but not sure)
4 tootsie rolls - ? (again I don't know)
yogurt - low fat - 1

Supper
1 cup spaghetti - 4
1/2 cup sauce with meat (homemade) - 3

Snack tonight
Homemade fruit pizza - (don't know)...crust is a biscuit crust, lots of fruit , low fat cream cheese and a glaze made from fruit juice, sugar and cornstarch.

Known points...19.5
I probably went over my 25 points...hopefully I didn't blow it all together.

You know...I think this is a rather boring blog...wonder what I could do to make it more interesting. Hmm....I'll have to put my thinking cap on.

Must go for the night...talk to you again soon.

We learn and grow and are transformed not so much by what we do but by why and how we do it. Sharon Salzberg


1 Comments:

  • At August 8, 2005 at 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

    Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home