Introduction
Hi. It's just me....Kimberley - or Kim for short.
Please don't call me Kimmy! That nickname just takes me back to my childhood when I'd done something wrong. "Kimmy!", my Mom would say, in that long drawn out way only Mother's can pull off! I'm a 36 year old Mom of 2 teens and have a great husband. Some days I feel every bit my age and then some, though and believe you me...you'll hear about it!
Blogging is new to me. I've read some blogs over the past few years and comtemplated starting one of my own, but really...do I have anything worth saying? I'm not a writer, I'm not overly intellectual and I'm not even that funny...so what would I bring to the blogging table? Well, I still wonder about that. I still wonder if I really should do this or not. Enough worrying already. I'm diving into the blogging world feet first. Let's see if I can stay afloat!
What will my blog be about? Anything. I recently recommitted to Weight Watchers, so posting here about my ups and downs, my successes and failures, my daily menu, favorite recipes, just might keep me accountable. Myabe I can be of some sort of inspiration to someone else too. Who knows.
I'll be using my blog to sort out my thoughts about family crisis'...the ongoing saga of woes with my teenage son. Long story.
Anyway...I'm glad to be here, although I admit I'm a bit nervous. I hope you stop by often and if you feel the need to comment, feel free. I welcome feedback. Now, it's late and I must sign off for now. Good night, all - see you again soon.
Please don't call me Kimmy! That nickname just takes me back to my childhood when I'd done something wrong. "Kimmy!", my Mom would say, in that long drawn out way only Mother's can pull off! I'm a 36 year old Mom of 2 teens and have a great husband. Some days I feel every bit my age and then some, though and believe you me...you'll hear about it!
Blogging is new to me. I've read some blogs over the past few years and comtemplated starting one of my own, but really...do I have anything worth saying? I'm not a writer, I'm not overly intellectual and I'm not even that funny...so what would I bring to the blogging table? Well, I still wonder about that. I still wonder if I really should do this or not. Enough worrying already. I'm diving into the blogging world feet first. Let's see if I can stay afloat!
What will my blog be about? Anything. I recently recommitted to Weight Watchers, so posting here about my ups and downs, my successes and failures, my daily menu, favorite recipes, just might keep me accountable. Myabe I can be of some sort of inspiration to someone else too. Who knows.
I'll be using my blog to sort out my thoughts about family crisis'...the ongoing saga of woes with my teenage son. Long story.
Anyway...I'm glad to be here, although I admit I'm a bit nervous. I hope you stop by often and if you feel the need to comment, feel free. I welcome feedback. Now, it's late and I must sign off for now. Good night, all - see you again soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home