It's just me

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Bored, bored, bored!

Could I have been any more bored today at work? What a long day - not much to do...quiet...not many customers. The hours dragged on and on and on. The highlight of the workday was going out for a staff lunch. Thought I might have blown the diet budget...but maybe not. Today's meals:

Bannock with marg. and jam - 5
chicken ceasar salad - 6 (?)
ah caramel cake - 2
potato - 3
fish - 4
mixed veggies - 1

Total - 21

Not banking again today as I'm not sure on the point count of a couple thing.
Anyway...this is a short blog...and boring...but it's late and I'm tired.
Good night...

The secret of a good life is to have the right loyalties and hold them in the right scale of values.
Norman Thomas (1884 - 1968)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home